- Excellent web-development skills with programming in object oriented PHP, mysql, jquery and java script.
- Strong in any PHP framework such as Yii, Yii 2.0
- Strong sql knowledge
- Will be required to understand complex database structure (or business logic) & will be required to write database triggers, stored procedures, functions.
- Aware about svn or git
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be hardworking and committed to work with good analytical skills and willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Should be able to lead and handle the module or assignment independently.
- Ability to understand complex business requirement and code them into web-applications. write and develop maintainable and reusable code repository.
- Atleast 1 years of experience on web development.
- Strong object oriented and database programming skills
- Problem solving skills (must be able to solve problems creatively and efficiently)
- Perform coding, unit testing, debugs and maintains existing system
- Provide high quality deliverables with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, design, trouble shooting skills and client side debugging skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field preferred (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- Masters Degree in related areas a plus
- Computer application certifications, as applicable
- Formal Education & Certification
To apply drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes crowdfunding different from other forms of fundraising is the intensely personalised experience that it brings. From your campaign narrative to the video – a campaigner must make sure that the message being sent across hits every single user as if it is targeted at them. Given the vast amount of time spent on achieving personalisation which doesn’t have the chance of falling under Murphy’s Law, one custom which has contributed to this connect, is the concept of rewards.
Rewards are a way of engaging with potential backers by advancing a relationship with them. How you choose to frame your rewards should communicate the kind of relationship you wish to build with your backers.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are structuring your rewards scheme:
We are looking for a self-motivated campaign coordinator with great communication skills, someone who is open to learning new skills (both technical and crowdfunding specific) and is willing to work with NGOs, corporates, start ups and artists to help build their campaign strategy and to also execute strategies in some cases.
The campaign coordinator’s responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating with the organizations or individuals who are raising funds and giving feedback and inputs on their strategy and execution.
- Developing and executing campaign strategies for high priority campaigns.
- Monitoring the events and recognizing campaign on-boarding opportunities.
- Managing the platform’s Social Media and email communication.
- Tracking analytics on different campaigns and building subsequent strategies accordingly.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Ability to research on campaigns and work under tight deadlines.
- Understanding and experience in campaigning through internet mobilization, email marketing, engagement driven activities and public advertisement.
- An aptitude to work with a technology driven set up with a deep understanding of contributor/campaigner analytics.
To apply drop a mail at email@example.com
- To ideate and design graphic visuals for our social media, the website and other communication pieces.
- To ideate and create campaigns for our marketing and promotional initiatives (mostly digital).
- To strategize and come up with innovative ideas for the brand development and its products.
- Creativity, attention to detail, flexibility and the zeal to come up with out-of-the-box ideas for the brand.
- Willingness to work with a startup and learn new skills.
- Fluent and comfortable with softwares like Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Preferably a basic understanding of film-editing and motion graphics (not mandatory).
- A basic understanding of marketing and enthusiasm to learn the new methodologies for marketing and promotion.
What you will get out of working with our organization?
- A fast and wide learning curve, as it is a small organization with a small team.
- Exposure to the different aspects of an organization which will help you widen your experience scope.
- A close-knit team that will help you fill the gaps in your skill-set and help you learn the business side of designing.
To apply drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who works to build relationships with campaigners and partners. The associate will work to expand outreach and new business.
- Curate promising new campaigns and provide ideas to attract new clients.
- Get new campaigners on board and close deals with them.
- Target and build outreach plans and partnerships for campaigns through traditional and new media.
- Maintain relationships with the campaigners through regular contact.
- Understand all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicate them to clients and prospective clients.
- Recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through enhanced marketing techniques.
- Experience with campaigning in the realm of new technology.
- A comprehensive understanding of the functioning of new media.
- Understanding of contributor psychology in online spaces.
- Commitment to detailed tracking of activities.
- Ability to build external relationships.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
To apply, drop a mail at email@example.com
Wondering whether Crowdfunding right for you? Here are a few questions that you should keep in mind before you starting putting your campaign together :
Do you have a tangible product or a defined theory of change?
It can be a new drone that will save lives. Or organising a trip to an art museum for underprivileged kids. What it can’t be is ambiguous, vague or intangible.
There are a few really important components of your crowdfunding campaign:
It is what people see when they open your campaign. Naturally whatever you write about that campaign has to be able to capture people’s attention. Never been much of an attention seeker? Don’t worry. Read on.
Congratulations! You’ve written a kick ass narrative. You’ve put pictures and a fun video. And your campaign is up. Now you can rest in peace. Right? Well, not quite. Fundraising is not just about putting your campaign up on a website. It’s a little more than that.
In this article, we’ll talk about crowdfunding campaigning and what you have to do to make it to the target goal.
So your campaign just ended and regardless of whether it was successful or not, there’s always a little more you should do to make sure the campaign ends on a good note. Here’s a short list of Must-dos once your campaign is over: