We’re looking for a rock star individual who is prolific in Digital Marketing to help us expand our digital footprint. The role requires high level of creativity and an adequate understanding of how content works with a vision to identify the key marketing channels for our audience.
- Identify the type of content our audience is looking for and tailor new content to their needs.
- Develop a strategy for various acquisition and re-engagement channels like Social, Web, E-Mail etc and identify ones with most customer retention.
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy that drives traffic, engagement, leads and customer retention.
- Create effective visual content and info graphics.
- Experience in creating web content and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset with the ability to understand what audiences consume
- Preferable work experience of 2-3 years in Digital Marketing
- A basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced understanding of managing SEO, E-Mail, Social Media and other marketing channels.
To apply drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent web-development skills with programming in object oriented PHP, mysql, jquery and java script.
- Strong in any PHP framework such as Yii, Yii 2.0
- Strong sql knowledge
- Will be required to understand complex database structure (or business logic) & will be required to write database triggers, stored procedures, functions.
- Aware about svn or git
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be hardworking and committed to work with good analytical skills and willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Should be able to lead and handle the module or assignment independently.
- Ability to understand complex business requirement and code them into web-applications. write and develop maintainable and reusable code repository.
- Atleast 1 years of experience on web development.
- Strong object oriented and database programming skills
- Problem solving skills (must be able to solve problems creatively and efficiently)
- Perform coding, unit testing, debugs and maintains existing system
- Provide high quality deliverables with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, design, trouble shooting skills and client side debugging skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field preferred (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- Masters Degree in related areas a plus
- Computer application certifications, as applicable
- Formal Education & Certification
To apply drop a mail at email@example.com
We are looking for a self-motivated campaign coordinator with great communication skills, someone who is open to learning new skills (both technical and crowdfunding specific) and is willing to work with NGOs, corporates, start ups and artists to help build their campaign strategy and to also execute strategies in some cases.
The campaign coordinator’s responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating with the organizations or individuals who are raising funds and giving feedback and inputs on their strategy and execution.
- Developing and executing campaign strategies for high priority campaigns.
- Monitoring the events and recognizing campaign on-boarding opportunities.
- Managing the platform’s Social Media and email communication.
- Tracking analytics on different campaigns and building subsequent strategies accordingly.
The Ideal candidate should have:
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Ability to research on campaigns and work under tight deadlines.
- Understanding and experience in campaigning through internet mobilization, email marketing, engagement driven activities and public advertisement.
- An aptitude to work with a technology driven set up with a deep understanding of contributor/campaigner analytics.
To apply drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ideate and design graphic visuals for our social media, the website and other communication pieces.
- To ideate and create campaigns for our marketing and promotional initiatives (mostly digital).
- To strategize and come up with innovative ideas for the brand development and its products.
- Creativity, attention to detail, flexibility and the zeal to come up with out-of-the-box ideas for the brand.
- Willingness to work with a startup and learn new skills.
- Fluent and comfortable with softwares like Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Preferably a basic understanding of film-editing and motion graphics (not mandatory).
- A basic understanding of marketing and enthusiasm to learn the new methodologies for marketing and promotion.
What you will get out of working with our organization?
- A fast and wide learning curve, as it is a small organization with a small team.
- Exposure to the different aspects of an organization which will help you widen your experience scope.
- A close-knit team that will help you fill the gaps in your skill-set and help you learn the business side of designing.
To apply drop a mail at email@example.com
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who works to build relationships with campaigners and partners. The associate will work to expand outreach and new business.
- Curate promising new campaigns and provide ideas to attract new clients.
- Get new campaigners on board and close deals with them.
- Target and build outreach plans and partnerships for campaigns through traditional and new media.
- Maintain relationships with the campaigners through regular contact.
- Understand all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicate them to clients and prospective clients.
- Recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through enhanced marketing techniques.
- Experience with campaigning in the realm of new technology.
- A comprehensive understanding of the functioning of new media.
- Understanding of contributor psychology in online spaces.
- Commitment to detailed tracking of activities.
- Ability to build external relationships.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
To apply, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org